[3DEM] Gatan cryopluge

Ishikawa, Takashi ishikawa at mol.biol.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 9 05:24:42 PST 2005

Dear Ulrich, Roman, Joel,

Thanks for your suggestion. I still do not know if our problem is due to the misadjustment.

It happens sometimes and does not at the other time. It happened both for commercial

and handmade grids (I have not tried further carbon coating). But, we are happy if FEI

engineers take a look at our problem for us (so, please either let them know about that

or have a look by yourself, Joel).

Best wishes,

Takashi

Takashi Ishikawa
Research Scientist / Group Leader
Department of Biology
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zürich)
ETH Hönggerberg, HPK F7
CH-8093 Zürich, Switzerland
phone: +41 1-633-2462
Fax:  : +41 1-633-1073