[3DEM] Why FEG?

Philip Koeck Philip.Koeck at biosci.ki.se
Mon Apr 26 05:53:03 PDT 2004

To get similar curves with CTFexplorer I have to select a magnification
Between 300K and 400K. At magnifications between 30K and 60K the
difference
between a FEG and a LaB6 is much smaller according to CTFexplorer.
(Of course I don't know whether the curves given by CTFexplorer are
realistic.)

yours,

Philip