SO163 with new emulsion now being shipped

Bob Grassucci bobg at wadsworth.org
Fri Mar 15 10:57:49 PST 2002

Dear all,
	It seems that Kodak has switched over to the new emulsion of SO163.  The
way to tell the difference between the old and the new is by looking at the
emulsion number which is an 8 digit number, for example  213 054 03.  The
first three digits are the key.  If the number is 205 or greater you have
the new emulsion.  Our preliminary studies showed a decrease sensitivity
(10%) but I need to look into this more critically.  I have also heard
reports of an increase in the fog level.  Please let me know if anyone has
any further details.
	Bob

Robert Grassucci
Howard Hughes Medical Institute at The Wadsworth Center
Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12201-0509
Phone: (518)474-5821
Fax: (518)486-2191
E-Mail: bobg at wadsworth.org
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list