[3dem] Postdoc positions at Francis Crick Institute/Imperial College London

Zhang, Xiaodong xiaodong.zhang at imperial.ac.uk
Fri May 24 00:21:07 PDT 2024

Postdoc positions are available in my group (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/xiaodong.zhang__;!!Mih3wA!GqfSLf0ryexmrcMlf0ZEa4EINuOPwOZzVhTbi1PK6hFVknxkc-vXWGRhiLyfXTnwa4Xj0CNYBXQ2KgWE6gty6xmwgH5sHJFmbQ$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/xiaodong.zhang__;!!Mih3wA!GqfSLf0ryexmrcMlf0ZEa4EINuOPwOZzVhTbi1PK6hFVknxkc-vXWGRhiLyfXTnwa4Xj0CNYBXQ2KgWE6gty6xmwgH5sHJFmbQ$ >). We are currently seconded to the Francis Crick Institute (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.crick.ac.uk/research/labs/xiaodong.zhang__;!!Mih3wA!GqfSLf0ryexmrcMlf0ZEa4EINuOPwOZzVhTbi1PK6hFVknxkc-vXWGRhiLyfXTnwa4Xj0CNYBXQ2KgWE6gty6xmwgH74do-2qg$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.crick.ac.uk/research/labs/xiaodong.zhang__;!!Mih3wA!GqfSLf0ryexmrcMlf0ZEa4EINuOPwOZzVhTbi1PK6hFVknxkc-vXWGRhiLyfXTnwa4Xj0CNYBXQ2KgWE6gty6xmwgH74do-2qg$ >), which is located a short tube-ride away. The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team of international researchers investigating the structures and mechanisms of key complexes in homologous recombination and DNA repair. The post will mainly be located at the Francis Crick Institute but will also be able to work at Imperial College London, South Kensington campus. We employ a combination of biochemistry, biophysics, X-ray crystallography and cryo-electron microscopy, utilizing our state-of-the-art facilities at the Francis Crick Institute and Imperial College London. We are looking for candidates with a PhD in biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology or relevant discipline and have a demonstrated track record in conducting high quality original research. This post is funded by a Wellcome Trust Discovery Award and will be initially for 3 years.

Our preferred method of application is online via our website https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/employment__;!!Mih3wA!GqfSLf0ryexmrcMlf0ZEa4EINuOPwOZzVhTbi1PK6hFVknxkc-vXWGRhiLyfXTnwa4Xj0CNYBXQ2KgWE6gty6xmwgH4ZJiRk-Q$  (please select “Job Search” then MED04554 into “Keywords”).  Please complete and upload an application form as directed, attaching a curriculum vitae, a cover letter and the name and contact details of two referees.  For informal enquiries please contact me directly. xiaodong.zhang at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:xiaodong.zhang at imperial.ac.uk> or Xiaodong.zhang at crick.ac.uk<mailto:Xiaodong.zhang at crick.ac.uk>

Application deadline: June 16th 2024.

Professor Xiaodong Zhang FRS
Imperial College London
Sir Alexander Fleming Building, South Kensington, London, SW7 2AZ,
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/xiaodong.zhang__;!!Mih3wA!GqfSLf0ryexmrcMlf0ZEa4EINuOPwOZzVhTbi1PK6hFVknxkc-vXWGRhiLyfXTnwa4Xj0CNYBXQ2KgWE6gty6xmwgH5sHJFmbQ$
&
The Francis Crick Institute
1 Midland Road, London NW1 1AT