[3dem] Tecnai G2 Sphera and accessories

Denis Chrétien denis.chretien at univ-rennes.fr
Tue Jul 23 07:04:54 PDT 2024

Dear 3DEM list,

Following the acquisition of a new cryo-electron microscope and our move to a new site, we are obliged to part with our cryo-electron microscope. The following equipment can be purchased separately or together:

Cryo-electron microscope Tecnai T20 G2 Sphera, 200 kV LaB6. In good working order, covered by a maintenance contract since its purchase in 2004. Available in December 2024. Dismantling, transport and reinstallation at purchaser's expense.

Accessories :

1) TVIPS TemCam XF 416, 4k x 4k camera, acquired in September 2020. In perfect working order. Complete with temperature controller and control computer. End of warranty September 2024.

2) Simple Origin Model 200 dual-position cryogenic sample holder, acquired October 2020, reconditioned July 2023, end of warranty October 2025. Docking station, two temperature controllers (one acquired in July 2022).

3) Gatan cryogenic sample holder pumping station acquired in 2014, two positions.

4) Gatan CT3500TR rotating cryogenic sample holder acquired in October 2008, enables acquisition of dual-axis cryo-electron tomograms, in perfect working order. Docking station, rotation and temperature controllers, bracket for installation on the column.

5) Gatan 626 cryogenic sample holder acquired in 2004 with the Tecnai, docking station, temperature controller, in perfect working order.

Contact: denis.chretien at univ-rennes.fr <mailto:denis.chretien at univ-rennes.fr>
Université de Rennes 1
UMR 6290, équipe MiToS
Campus de Beaulieu, Bât. 13