[3dem] Cryo-EM and membrane proteins symposium, Melbourne AU, Nov 11-12, 2024

CCEMMP ITTC Centre ccemmp at monash.edu
Sun Jul 14 22:24:44 PDT 2024

[image: CeMMP_Logo_Name_Horizontal_CMYK_large font.png]

Dear all,

We are excited to announce that registrations to our ARC CCeMMP Research
Symposium 2024 is now open! This year our in-person symposium will be held
over 2 days, 11th and 12th of November, at the Bio21 Molecular Science &
Biotechnology Institute in Melbourne, Australia. We invite the scientific
community to attend and participate in the activities of the symposium,
including submitting a oral or poster presentation abstract.

Our exciting keynote presenters are *Prof. Renae Ryan and Assistant Prof.
Oliver Clarke*. Bios are on the CCeMMP Website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ccemmp.org/events/arc-ccemmp-research-symposium-2024/__;!!Mih3wA!GiPSM4vzC3_Z4IU5esxN8Bttyphpuheu0WEQX8a1a-GyMXxdo6IBQpIb6hVL95wd8QmRD6Tdn4Vb9ekE2iRA$ >.

Dates: 11th and 12th November, 2024
Location: Bio21 Molecular Science & Biotechnology Institute in Melbourne,
Australia
Cost: Free, registration
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://events.humanitix.com/ccemmp-symposium-2024__;!!Mih3wA!GiPSM4vzC3_Z4IU5esxN8Bttyphpuheu0WEQX8a1a-GyMXxdo6IBQpIb6hVL95wd8QmRD6Tdn4Vb9Ux-YSlA$ > is essential
Abstracts:

   - Oral presentation abstracts close at 9:00 AM AEST on the 30th of
   September, 2024.
   - Poster presentation abstracts close at 9:00 AM AEST on the 14th of
   October, 2024.
   - Guidelines and submission link available on the CCeMMP Website
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ccemmp.org/events/arc-ccemmp-research-symposium-2024/__;!!Mih3wA!GiPSM4vzC3_Z4IU5esxN8Bttyphpuheu0WEQX8a1a-GyMXxdo6IBQpIb6hVL95wd8QmRD6Tdn4Vb9ekE2iRA$ >.
   - Prizes for best poster and most popular oral presentation - details on
   the CCeMMP Website
   <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ccemmp.org/events/arc-ccemmp-research-symposium-2024/__;!!Mih3wA!GiPSM4vzC3_Z4IU5esxN8Bttyphpuheu0WEQX8a1a-GyMXxdo6IBQpIb6hVL95wd8QmRD6Tdn4Vb9ekE2iRA$ >.

This event is sponsored by BioCurate, MiTigen and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
We welcome further sponsorship, please email ccemmp at monash.edu.

In depth details, registrations, abstract guidelines and submissions are
available on the CCeMMP Website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ccemmp.org/events/arc-ccemmp-research-symposium-2024/__;!!Mih3wA!GiPSM4vzC3_Z4IU5esxN8Bttyphpuheu0WEQX8a1a-GyMXxdo6IBQpIb6hVL95wd8QmRD6Tdn4Vb9ekE2iRA$ >.
All queries or issues to be directed to ccemmp at monash.edu.
Please circulate the flyer attached below to interested parties.

[image: ARC CCeMMP Research Symposium 2024 Flyer.png]

--
*ARC Industry Transformation Training Centre for Cryo-electron Microscopy
of Membrane Proteins (CCeMMP)*

Monash University
Parkville Campus
399 Royal Parade
Parkville VIC 3052
Australia

E: ccemmp at monash.edu <name.surname at monash.edu>

*This e-mail (including all attachments) is intended for the named
recipient only.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please inform the
sender immediately by reply e-mail.  Also, because the unauthorised use,
storage, disclosure or copying of this e-mail (including attachments) may
be unlawful, please delete the e-mail (and attachments) from your system
and destroy any copies.  If you are the intended recipient of this
e-mail, please consult the original author before any disclosure, copying
or distribution, if this is not explicitly permitted.*