[3dem] Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) Single-Particle Cryo-Electron Microscopy Image Processing Workshop Sept. 16-18, 2024

Dunn, Lisa B. lisa at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 3 10:36:45 PDT 2024

We are pleased to announce the upcoming hybrid 2024 Single-Particle Cryo-Electron Microscopy (Cryo-EM) Image Processing workshop<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://s2c2.slac.stanford.edu/events/2024-05-30-single-particle-cryo-electron-microscopy-cryo-em-image-processing-workshop__;!!Mih3wA!DIjcG5ZZd-JixM4Hu_NG4B1fhkYIATMpAG1w5TIOzUN00jBkVooxT96wCZy_SGCBQz3POWpt3yRtr7X7KSeWf34$ >, hosted by the Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) from September 16-18, 2024.  This workshop will be in a hybrid format (virtual and in-person) and at no cost to attend. It's designed for researchers who have prior experience in Cryo-EM structural determination.

Our workshop instructors include Ali Punjani and Team (CryoSPARC), Ellen Zhong and her team (Princeton University), Muyuan Chen (SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Stanford University) and Wah Chiu (Stanford University). The workshop will feature the image processing fundamentals, and the latest development in structural heterogeneity, continuous conformational dynamics, map refinement and structure validations. Through case studies and real-world examples, participants will gain practical insights into navigating these complexities and solution opportunities. The instructors will provide their unique perspectives and solutions to address current challenges in high resolution Cryo-EM data analysis.

We welcome all to apply at the following link Workshop Application<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://s2c2.slac.stanford.edu/form/single-particle-cryo-electron-mi__;!!Mih3wA!DIjcG5ZZd-JixM4Hu_NG4B1fhkYIATMpAG1w5TIOzUN00jBkVooxT96wCZy_SGCBQz3POWpt3yRtr7X7-Qh2jpw$ >. In-person attendance is limited, so we encourage you to apply at your earliest convenience. Early acceptance for in-person participation will be sent out by August 1st or earlier.

We look forward to welcoming you to this enriching event!

For scientific questions, please contact Dr. Amy Liu at yanliu10 at slac.stanford.edu<mailto:yanliu10 at slac.stanford.edu> and for registration and local lodging questions, please contact Mrs. JoAnn Polizzi at joannp at slac.stanford.edu<mailto:joannp at slac.stanford.edu>.

The S2C2 is supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (R24GM154186).