[3dem] Career Opportunities at cryoWrite AG in Basel (Switzerland)

Thomas Braun thomas.braun at unibas.ch
Wed Aug 28 01:39:22 PDT 2024

Dear all,

We are excited to announce that cryoWrite AG is expanding! As our company grows, we urgently seek talented individuals to join our dynamic team. We have several open positions and are looking for enthusiastic professionals to help us drive innovation in electron microscopy sample preparation and single-cell analysis.

Current Openings:

  *   Application Scientists (2 positions): We seek candidates with experience in electron microscopy and high-resolution data analysis to join our team. Your expertise will be pivotal in advancing our cutting-edge technologies.

  *   Mechanical Engineer: If you have a strong background in mechanical engineering and CAD experience, we want you to join our development team and contribute to the design and enhancement of our products.

  *   Application Engineer: This role involves further developing the cryoWriter instrument, overseeing the assembly process, and providing exceptional customer support. Experience in mechatronics and a passion for innovative technology are key.

About cryoWrite AG:

Founded in 2020 as a spin-off from the University of Basel, cryoWrite AG specializes in fully automated robotics for microfluidic sample preparation for electron microscopy. Our pioneering approaches include novel strategies for protein isolation and single-cell analysis, making significant contributions to scientific research.

Our offices are located in Basel, a vibrant city known for its rich cultural and scientific heritage, offering an inspiring environment to live and work.

Interested?

We would love to hear from you! For more information or to apply, please get in touch with Alejandro Lorca at alejandro.lorca at cryoWrite.com.

Join us at cryoWrite AG and be a part of a team that’s shaping the future of electron microscopy!

Best regards,

Thomas Braun (Board Member) & Alejandro Lorca (CTO)

cryoWrite AG