[3dem] Biological EM staff scientist position at Yale

Liu, Xinran xinran.liu at yale.edu
Fri Aug 9 12:53:27 PDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

Center for Cellular and Molecular Imaging at Yale Medical School is expanding its biological electron microscopy (EM) capabilities to meet the increasing demand for both conventional and advanced EM technologies, including FIB-SEM volume imaging, cryo-FIB milling, cryo-electron tomography, and correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM).

We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong foundation in the biological sciences to join our diverse and dynamic team that services entire Yale campus and beyond. This is a budgeted staff scientist position, the successful candidate will closely work with team members and collaborate with faculty, postdocs, or students on their research projects. This job role offers significant opportunities for professional development, particularly in learning and mastering advanced methodologies in sample preparation and imaging in the field of biological electron microscopy.

Should you be interested in this opportunity or wish to obtain further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your attention.

Xinran Liu
Director, Center for Cellular & Molecular Imaging
Electron Microscopy Core Facility
Yale University School of Medicine
Office Phone: 203.785.4050
Lab Phone: 203.785.5390