[3dem] 3DEM GRC for June 2021 is cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic

Sharon G Wolf Sharon.Wolf at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Jan 20 04:56:59 PST 2021

Hello 3DEM community
Unfortunately once again I must announce that the re-scheduled 3DEM GRC is cancelled. It would have been held in Maine in June, 2021, but the GRC organization informed us that all meetings planned between May and July 2021 are cancelled. We will work with the GRC for alternatives, and I will keep you posted through this email list and on Twitter.
Regretfully,
Sharon

---------------------------------------
Dr. Sharon Grayer Wolf
Golde and Shimon Picker Research Fellow Chair in Electron Microscopy
Head, Electron Microscopy Unit
Weizmann Institute of Science
234 Herzl St., Rehovot 76100
Israel
Tel:<Tel:+>  +972-8-934-4421
Mobile: +972-50-794-5518
sharon.wolf at weizmann.ac.il<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.weizmann.ac.il/Chemical_Research_Support/EM_Unit/SharonWolf/__;!!Mih3wA!Ws35gL1yNqfIUy_sdxNQN9VvxYThjQLF6rs2PBq7mW0CdXq8XmOShXMEVg-uUC3ZDA$ >

[cid:E42FA4B1-A8E3-4E2D-B429-AB58970B0CD8 at weizmann.ac.il]