[3dem] Freeze substitution automate

Xavier Heiligenstein xheiligenstein at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 06:08:36 PST 2021

Dear Electron microscopists from all over the world,

I am looking of a functional second hand freeze-substitution automate
that would no longer be of use in you lab.

I am setting up my new lab and I'm trying to optimize some investments.

If you find one of your equipment taking dust in a corner, please let me
know and I'll be happy to give it a second life.

Best regards

Xavier Heiligenstein

--
Xavier Heiligenstein, PhD

INSERM U1195
Hôpital du Kremlin-Bicêtre
Bâtiment Pincus
Secteur Marron, 2ème étage
80, rue du Général Leclerc
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France

Mob.fr: +33-6-51-05-46-62
Land line : +33-1-49-59-53-41
E-mail: xavier at cryocapcell.com

The information contained in this message and any attachements are privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
This message and any attachements are intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others;
also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete the message and any attachements from your system.