[3dem] Relion issue Autopick - 2D classification

Lucia luciatorressanchez3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 03:57:04 PDT 2021

Hi Jacopo,

I try but relion is my nightmare. I feel so useless with it.

In cryosparc I get nice 2D classes (or that what people say because of
course I'm far far from have basic knowledge):
[image: Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 12.50.05.png]
But then in the 3D, anything makes sense. The "best" AB-initio for the
moment looks like...
[image: Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 12.56.00.png]

So I moved to relion and I set different combinations of parameters, but
when I try to do the 2D classes (independently of my parameters in the
autopick) I get that:
[image: Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 12.53.48.png]

It's obvious even for me that I'm doing something AWFULLY wrong, but I
swear I tried and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong neither how to
overcome it.

Thanks!!!!
Lucia