[3dem] postdoctoral position at Birkbeck/UCL

Nikos Pinotsis n.pinotsis at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 11:08:40 PDT 2020

The Marechal group is looking to recruit a postdoctoral researcher to
study the structure and function of the mitochondrial respiratory
complex IV (cytochrome c oxidase). The position is funded for 3 years
and it is immediately available.

Deadline for applications is the 14th of May 2020.

Details and on-line application can be found in the following link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cis7.bbk.ac.uk/vacancy/postdoctoral-research-associate-417932.html__;!!Mih3wA!WgPIuqYiu0Jp-H_6zese0k5DZ3bzGMApqrgZ42AzgpJG-u_kBJ5od5fq3cHPv51Dbg$

More information about our research can be found in our recent
publications:

Marechal et al PNAS 2020 PMID:32291342
Hartley et al PNAS 2020 PMID: 32291341
Hartley et al Nat Struct Mol Biol 2019 PMID: 30598554

For informal enquires please contact Dr Amandine Maréchal (a.marechal  @
ucl.ac.uk).

--
Dr. Nikos Pinotsis
Protein Crystallography and Biophysics Centre