[3dem] RELION low_resol_join_halves parameter

Sjors Scheres scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 09:08:28 PST 2017

Hi Robert,
If you replace the queue submission command entry on the GUI from 'qsub'
(or whatever you use) to 'cat', the submission script gets written out
and the directory structure created, but the job will not get submitted
to the queue. You can then edit the script and submit it from the
command line. Alternatively, if you are on a local system, you can use
the print-command button and edit the result of that.
HTH,
Sjors