[3dem] Total variation in ET reconstruction(?)

Gabor Herman gabortherman at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 04:31:18 PDT 2016

The software package SNARK14 is freely available from
http://www.dig.cs.gc.cuny.edu/software/snark14/
and has total variation (TV)  incorporated in it.

Gabor T. Herman, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor of Computer Science
The Graduate Center of the City University of New York
www.dig.cs.gc.cuny.edu/~gabor/index.html
.
.
ANNOUNCEMENTS

.
Inverse Problems has an upcoming special issue entitled Special issue on superiorization: theory and applications.
The closing date for submissions is 30 April 2016.
\http://iopscience.iop.org/journal/0266-5611/page/Special-issue-superiorization-theory-and-applications

.
SNARK14 (a programming system for the reconstruction of 2D images from 1D projections)
http://www.dig.cs.gc.cuny.edu/software/snark14/

.
How I became an object of slander by Pamela Geller, Ron Torossian and their Ilk
http://www.dig.cs.gc.cuny.edu/~gabor/How_with_revised_links.pdf