[3dem] spatial coherence on a Talos Arctica

Joaquín Otón joton at cells.es
Tue Jan 23 05:52:41 PST 2024

Hi Wim,

there's another factor contributing to coherence: from the image
formation point of view, the ratio between numerical apertures of
condenser and objective lenses defines a coherence degree. It leads to
partial coherence imaging process even for totally incoherent sources.
If source is partially spatially coherent, then both effects add.

Best,

Joaquín