[3dem] PostDoc position for developments in cryo-CLEM

Florian FAESSLER faesslef at igbmc.fr
Wed Jan 3 01:38:16 PST 2024

Dear all,

This is a reminder that there is still time to apply for the PostDoc in our team (deadline January 22, 2024) described below. Please forward it to suitable applicants.

The Fäßler team ('Cellular Architecture') at the IGBMC, near Strasbourg, France, is looking for a PostDoc to refine and develop labels for correlative light and electron microscopy under cryogenic conditions (cryo-CLEM).

Our team is interested in how cells establish, maintain, and alter the shapes of their large-scale components, like the endomembrane system or the cytoskeleton. The labeling system will later be applied to those topics and reveal the precise localization of their central players.

The postdoc will have access to the Integrated Structural Biology platform at IGBMC housing 2 Titan Krios, 1 Glacios, 1 cryo-Focused Ion Beam Scanning Electron Microscope (cryo-FIB/SEM), a cryo-light microscope, and a dedicated micromechanics workshop for developing and prototyping new instruments.

Details and application procedure are here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.igbmc.fr/en/recherche/teams/cellular-architecture__;!!Mih3wA!EvUHhAF0UFAHe8rOpqMywsXUEJ1NCDq4ZsyJVfxYXixwftLV8eMSHtjZXQsOYU2U4Dl9L_EQ5zkSSCdfkvDSaA$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.igbmc.fr/en/recherche/teams/cellular-architecture__;!!Mih3wA!EvUHhAF0UFAHe8rOpqMywsXUEJ1NCDq4ZsyJVfxYXixwftLV8eMSHtjZXQsOYU2U4Dl9L_EQ5zkSSCdfkvDSaA$ >

Best,

Florian

Florian Fäßler

Inserm Junior Professor Chair

Department of Integrated Structural Biology

Institute of Genetics and of Molecular and Cellular Biology (IGBMC)

1, rue Laurent Fries

BP 10142

67404 Illkirch Cedex

France