[3dem] [EXTERNAL] Cooling water

Thejusvi Ganesh tganesh at nimgs.com
Fri Feb 9 15:14:35 PST 2024

Hi Ruben! Have you had the water tested for pH? What is your policy for
flushing the lines and chillers? Aside from the usual filter cartridge
replacement and cleaning of the mesh filters, we will typically try to
drain/flush/fill the chiller loops during the annual TFS PM using bottled
distilled water. We used to have to backflush the K2 camera to dislodged
some buildup but have not had any issues with the K3s.