[3dem] Possibility to join us through the Health Life Alliance Postdoctoral Programme

Simone Mattei simone.mattei at embl.de
Thu Feb 8 06:10:45 PST 2024

Dear all,

The Heidelberg Mannheim Health Life Science Alliance opened a call for Inter-institutional Postdoctoral Projects: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.health-life-sciences.de/jobs/postdocapplication/__;!!Mih3wA!A21amw16lQfKIsr6nQyZhaxpwBtaB4--0ryaH9RmMvsDcsMGoMuX2R1etnh95lcuMNdtV58jQ12TeVh03-TA7Awsm7c$

Our lab has open positions for a collaboration with Prof. Dr. Ralf Bartenschlager (Heidelberg University) with a project aimed at the in situ cryo-ET characterisation of viral replication factories.  This project is particularly suited to applicants seeking to develop interdisciplinary skills in molecular biology and cutting-edge cellular structural biology. More information about the postdoctoral programme and about the proposed project can be found on the link above.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me sending a motivation statement and a CV.

All the best,

Simo

Simone Mattei
Imaging Centre