[3dem] Virtual Registration for 10th CCP-EM Spring Symposium & BCI User Meeting 30th April - 2nd May 2024

Tom Burnley - STFC UKRI tom.burnley at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 30 05:09:26 PDT 2024

Dear all,

BCI and Spring Symposium is now live!

If you'd like to join virtually any time over the few days please register here for full joining instructions:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cvent.me/Q1QANv__;!!Mih3wA!CJHmUqZRrapzgZT5bbY_fxLyfeXaCMdJYa_FzY5gNbw3Vvpsnqk0-rSUhI4NwaOVGrnY8185ej4LfLiTK70r4A05bKI$

Or you can drop in following the Zoom links in the full schedule here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ccpem.ac.uk/downloads/symposium/2024/outline_ccp-em_symp_schedule_2024.pdf__;!!Mih3wA!CJHmUqZRrapzgZT5bbY_fxLyfeXaCMdJYa_FzY5gNbw3Vvpsnqk0-rSUhI4NwaOVGrnY8185ej4LfLiTK70rRztmi5k$

All the best,

Tom