[3dem] astigmatism in low mag mode?

Hagen, Wim J. wim.hagen at thermofisher.com
Fri Apr 19 00:19:09 PDT 2024

Hi,

The diffraction lens is the focusing lens in LM mode, the diffraction stigmator then is the image stigmator. This stigmator is not shown in the system status. All stigmators have three channels (so three different settings to be ‘stored’), maybe some user dialled in extreme values in on of the channels.

Best,

Wim