[3dem] Sixth ESRF-INSTRUCT workshop on sample preparation for cryo-EM, May 28-30, 2024

Eaazhisai KANDIAH eaazhisai.kandiah at esrf.fr
Mon Apr 1 23:06:14 PDT 2024

Dear all,

Quick reminder that the last date to register for the ESRF-INSTRUCT
hands-on workshop on sample preparation for cryo-EM is approaching (7th
April).

The registration link is below.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://survey.esrf.fr/index.php/849989?newtest=Y&lang=en__;!!Mih3wA!GBowmJT6tqPsI-YVgfBvLOV3D_jdfmte8eTw3CwAQGib7WezwVb0A2ClxiGQKt8eLvIyfbBDFUsD_mvbYaC85kC1wJbSlA$

and the workshop webpage is

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.esrf.fr/home/events/conferences/content/area-events/esrf-events-list/instruct-cryo-em-workshop-1.html__;!!Mih3wA!GBowmJT6tqPsI-YVgfBvLOV3D_jdfmte8eTw3CwAQGib7WezwVb0A2ClxiGQKt8eLvIyfbBDFUsD_mvbYaC85kB4xTyDqA$

Best regards,

Isai