[3dem] Postdoc position in Singapore (NUS)

min luo minluoharvard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 03:01:30 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for multiple outstanding scientists who have a strong
background in cell biology, biochemistry and structural biology of membrane
protein or protein complexes to join our lab as Postdoc Fellows. *Interested
applicants please submit your CV to Dr. Luo Min: dbslmin at nus.edu.sg
<dbslmin at nus.edu.sg>*

We utilize high-resolution single-particle cryo-EM, in combination with a
variety of biochemical and biophysical techniques, to study the structure
and function of membrane protein(complex) which play an essential role in
cell wall biosynthesis in bacteria (*PNAS,* PMID: 37186861, and more under
process) or energy homeostasis in mitochondria. Our lab has full access to
the Titan Krios in NUS with a K3 camera.

Thank you,

Luo Min (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/staffs/luo-min/__;!!Mih3wA!D9Rfht2JkarebimquRCBOftEvimvN7pdrvmoyJdQXo-kf3OmaHVeedMI_rUuD5JFtkC6p_0h7fVgTgoSA5J0YeDSPA$ )

Assistant Professor

National University of Singapore