[3dem] MotionCor3 and AreTomo2 are open source now

Shawn Zheng szheng at czii.org
Sun Oct 29 17:07:06 PDT 2023

Hi Takanori,

The sources of these lib files will be released as soon as we find out the
right way to do so. They are libraries shared by both MotionCor3 and
AreTomo2. I prefer repos are only for functional repos, not to crowd our
github with repos for the supporting libraries. I will let you know once
they are uploaded. Thanks for pointing out this.

Best,
Shawn