[3dem] Faculty Position at Scripps Research (Department of Integrative Structural and Computational Biology)

Danielle Grotjahn grotjahn at scripps.edu
Mon Nov 20 13:48:58 PST 2023

Dear members of TeamTomo, TeamSPA, and TeamAI,

We have an open Faculty position in the Department of Integrative Structural and Computational Biology at Scripps Research in La Jolla, California https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://apply.interfolio.com/130878__;!!Mih3wA!GnHPbF9llRkr9vyoMwSfpIUxA9OuS-ACwZItCQNGfiy4CF24WSQ4_0YPh2cd_-K_jYrQUsGgNIL2zrQY8FUlEMk$  (Deadline Dec 1).

Scripps Research is one of the world’s largest private, nonprofit research organizations at the forefront of basic and translational biomedical research. We are actively recruiting new faculty members to join our department and contribute to our vibrant interdisciplinary research community.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly to learn more about our outstanding facilities, collaborative atmosphere, and unique research environment.

Best,

Danielle

Danielle Grotjahn, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Integrative Structural and Computational Biology
The Scripps Research Institute
10550 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
(858) 784-8949