[3dem] UPDATED PASR Super Resolution CryoEM Workshop Announcement

Alex Noble anoble at nysbc.org
Wed May 24 04:10:50 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

This email is to inform you that we are loosening the requirements for application to the PASR workshop. We have found that there is a limited number of datasets stuck at Nyquist in the NYC area. Therefore, we are now accepting applications from anyone who wishes to travel to NYC on their own accord. We also note that while bringing a dataset stuck at Nyquist is encouraged, several such datasets will be provided during the workshop. Alternatively, applicants may bring Fourier binned datasets that reach binned Nyquist with as few micrographs as possible.

Apply for the workshop here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DNB9FZW__;!!Mih3wA!FDBRKgu2XUSkqHNwzCK4XnfEtUZxbDToq0HQufem1eQOgzpLzHtYoIC6ZaGFe2Yi0-1J9rEdJ9fixWCAdQ$

Best regards,
Alex Noble