[3dem] Postdoc position fully funded

Rasmus Kock Flygaard rkf at mbg.au.dk
Mon May 22 00:09:09 PDT 2023

Dear all,

There is a postdoc position available in my newly started research group at Aarhus University, Denmark. Please check it out here
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mbg.au.dk/aktuelt/ledige-stillinger/job/postdoc-position-in-mitochondrial-cardiolipin-synthesis__;!!Mih3wA!CiLD2OdRz7izjLldWVZz2jxJm5HvcYNGKNPibnOlz8Itzg4NU3Vj-7nmDejZA-ar0OET4I6OaPHk6kVS$

Please share to anyone you think might be interested, and if any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,
Rasmus Kock Flygaard