[3dem] CryoCloud v1.0 public release

Robert Englmeier robert at cryocloud.io
Thu May 18 08:01:35 PDT 2023

Dear cryo-EM Community,

We are very excited to announce the first public release of CryoCloud.

CryoCloud provides instant access to powerful cloud resources and streamlined image analysis tasks,  instantly accessible through our web application with a user-friendly UI.

CryoCloud v1.0 provides the following features:

  *   Fast end-to-end analysis: CryoCloud supports all major Relion jobs allowing for data analysis from data to structure, with more packages following soon. In combination with powerful cloud resources and our intuitive UI, it enables fast 3D protein structure determination, e.g. the structure determination of a GPCR at 3.42 A in 1.5h<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.docs.cryocloud.io/blog/Getting-a-3.5A-GPCR-structure-in-1.5h__;!!Mih3wA!CyqLbG4fPUw_HrzLfVSM7zRc8w7cznCF9GSQoJWInCsXlzrOByFGf29pJwyxAJ2gOlJhz2oH4HYJ--18I-QWxg$ >.
  *   Intuitive UI: our UI allows to easily queue or clone jobs with the click of a button, enabling you to setup a job stream from motion correction to 3D classification within a couple of minutes for increased productivity and automation,
  *   Focus on the Image analysis: we took care of all cloud hardware specifications and have fully optimized hardware use, thus eliminating the need for any hardware parameter inputs and allowing you to fully focus on the image analysis.
  *   On-demand cloud resources: cloud instances are launched upon job submission and clocked by the minute - providing you the full performance and only metering actual runtime.
  *   Live data uploads: data can be uploaded using our stand-alone CryoCloud Uploader tool that runs on all major platforms<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.docs.cryocloud.io/blog/Introducing-CC-Up---A-stand-alone-application-for-real-time-upload-of-cryoEM-data__;!!Mih3wA!CyqLbG4fPUw_HrzLfVSM7zRc8w7cznCF9GSQoJWInCsXlzrOByFGf29pJwyxAJ2gOlJhz2oH4HYJ--22BUgMpQ$ >, incl. Win, Linux & Mac
  *   Teams feature: add your colleagues, collaborators & supervisors to the team, and collaborate globally.
  *   Highest security standards: all data is backed up and encrypted at rest and in-flight; we also provide custom VPC deployments or peering upon request.
  *   Affordable archive: archive your data with the click of a button for as low as 2.5 $/ TB/ month.

CryoCloud's mission is to make cryo-EM more accessible, affordable & automated, and to eliminate the need for hardware and software setup & maintenance. CryoCloud can be accessed with yearly subscriptions starting at 4,800 $/ year for industry & 2,800 $/ year for academic users, including compute hours. You can find more information on our packages here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cryocloud.io/*pricing__;Iw!!Mih3wA!CyqLbG4fPUw_HrzLfVSM7zRc8w7cznCF9GSQoJWInCsXlzrOByFGf29pJwyxAJ2gOlJhz2oH4HYJ--2DANp-Lw$ >.

We are very grateful to the first CryoCloud testers and early adopters for their support and feedback!

If you are interested to test CryoCloud you can sign up for a 30 day free trial here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cryocloud.io/*pricing__;Iw!!Mih3wA!CyqLbG4fPUw_HrzLfVSM7zRc8w7cznCF9GSQoJWInCsXlzrOByFGf29pJwyxAJ2gOlJhz2oH4HYJ--2DANp-Lw$ >. All trial users signing up until June 18th will benefit from a 30% discount if they decide to purchase a plan at the end of the trial.

Happy Processing!

Best,

Robert

PS: follow us on twitter<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/cryocloud_io__;!!Mih3wA!CyqLbG4fPUw_HrzLfVSM7zRc8w7cznCF9GSQoJWInCsXlzrOByFGf29pJwyxAJ2gOlJhz2oH4HYJ--3NbEAEBg$ > and linkedin<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryocloud/__;!!Mih3wA!CyqLbG4fPUw_HrzLfVSM7zRc8w7cznCF9GSQoJWInCsXlzrOByFGf29pJwyxAJ2gOlJhz2oH4HYJ--1e0BNK3w$ > to stay up to date on our latest features!

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D989AA.64B01FD0]
Robert Englmeier, PhD
Co-Founder & CEO at CryoCloud<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cryocloud.io__;!!Mih3wA!CyqLbG4fPUw_HrzLfVSM7zRc8w7cznCF9GSQoJWInCsXlzrOByFGf29pJwyxAJ2gOlJhz2oH4HYJ--0aqQuRmw$ > [cid:image003.png at 01D9899C.BA991B80] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryocloud__;!!Mih3wA!CyqLbG4fPUw_HrzLfVSM7zRc8w7cznCF9GSQoJWInCsXlzrOByFGf29pJwyxAJ2gOlJhz2oH4HYJ--1jbv6Hgw$ >  [cid:image004.png at 01D9899C.BA991B80] <twitter.com/cryocloud_io>
Email robert at cryocloud.io<mailto:robert at cryocloud.io>