[3dem] Gatan pumping station Model 655, control commands of the turbo pump

Grigory Sharov sharov.grigory at gmail.com
Thu May 11 08:53:16 PDT 2023

Dear Eric,

On TC110 there is P060 remote control interface setting that should be set
to 1, I assume TC100 would be similar.

Best regards,
Grigory

Grigory Sharov, Ph.D.

MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology,
Francis Crick Avenue,
Cambridge Biomedical Campus,
Cambridge CB2 0QH, UK.
tel. +44 (0) 1223 267228 <+44%201223%20267228>
e-mail: gsharov at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk