[3dem] postdoc fellowship in virus replication @Umeå, Sweden

Lars-Anders Carlson lars-anders.carlson at umu.se
Mon May 8 09:45:13 PDT 2023

Dear all,
My group has an open postdoc fellowship in a joint project with the group of Yaowen Wu. We are both located at Umeå Centre for Microbial Research, Umeå University Sweden.

The postdoctoral fellow will study the cell biology of virus replication, with a focus on the involvement of autophagy. The project also entails high-end proteomics (in an in-house collaboration with a third group), and cryo-electron tomography of cells. All necessary instrumentation is available under the same roof as our labs.

Application deadline is 31 May and you will find the details here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.researchgate.net/job/993223_Postdoctoral_Fellowship_autophagy_in_viral_infection__;!!Mih3wA!CCOEeTkAfOdA6MLASlSm9vwmOx8nCJj1X_CvjGK8SkXEmOMoxGIj-_192SkdOcCIFo9TxXy5isGSXvANI7BdcEH-ilYyzQ$

Some more info on my group (providing the virology and cryoET part) is here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.carlsonlab.se__;!!Mih3wA!CCOEeTkAfOdA6MLASlSm9vwmOx8nCJj1X_CvjGK8SkXEmOMoxGIj-_192SkdOcCIFo9TxXy5isGSXvANI7BdcEFQmPJkDA$
Yaowen Wu's group provides expertise in cell biology, autophagy and chemical biology, see e.g. here:
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=sv&user=YzTAnLgAAAAJ

Don't hesitate to reach out in case you have any questions! We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Lars

--
Lars-Anders Carlson
Assoc Prof, Dept of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics