[3dem] postdoc opportunity: cryo-EM of amyloids

Sjors Scheres - MRC LMB scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 5 08:53:50 PDT 2023

Dear EM-ers,

We currently have an opening for a new postdoc to join in our work on
cryo-EM structure determination of amyloids. The work will be done in
close collaboration with the group of Michel Goedert, who is also at the
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology. This position will offer an
unmatched scientific environment for someone with a passion for amyloid
research and a strong interest in becoming an expert in cryo-EM
structure determination.

Applications need to be made before June 4th through the MRC portal:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mrc.tal.net/vx/appcentre-int/candidate/post/4805/en-GB__;!!Mih3wA!ExqxPoYNL-rk9kj6Eql0KcqM18Bf-1ue2vQhq1jS7_zpShihwJicPfIiOKozPICIUzZKVc_h-j61ksEHYg05mOBpG_U$

Best wishes,

Sjors

PS: I am happy to answer any questions of potential candidates by email.

--
Sjors Scheres
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology