[3dem] [EXT] microscope installation

Johanna Höög johanna.hoog at gu.se
Fri Jun 30 00:06:20 PDT 2023

Same here! We had an air cooled chiller that we had to replace with a water cooled one because it could not chill enough (in Sweden). For us, the room where the chiller was placed was too small and the air-con system could not remove the heat fast enough so the whole room heated up. We then had to replace many water cooled chillers because our cooling water was not clean enough and clogged up the system, but that is another story..

Best wishes,

Johanna