[3dem] 3 year PhD fellowships in membrane protein structural biology and pharmacology at University of Copenhagen

Henriette Elisabeth Autzen henriette.autzen at sund.ku.dk
Sun Jun 18 04:21:00 PDT 2023

Dear cryo-EM community,

I am looking for a PhD student to join my team based in the Molecular and Translational Pharmacology Theme at the Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen to work on membrane protein structural biology and pharmacology. Specifically, the candidate will work with receptors involved in taste and further the development of polymers used for native nanodiscs. The fellowship is set to start October 1st, 2023.

This fellowship is suitable for membrane protein biochemists keen on learning single particle cryo-EM, but we also very much welcome applications from candidates with in-depth expertise in molecular pharmacology who take an interest in developing their biochemistry and structural biology skills.

The job posting as well as further information can be found at the link below. Please note that while informal enquiries by e-mail are welcome, applications are required to be submitted through the online portal accessible at the link below.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://employment.ku.dk/phd/?show=159425__;!!Mih3wA!Gs-W21NxZ_wp3K9QAtlflbLVY8d7-xzL9bbOBJjvyFjAfc2zoQWwUaPPCETbx49K7_tMyLmxnC3h2xrgFAG3awjwdkqMzDExeg$

Closing date for this opportunity is June 30, 2023. I would appreciate if you could forward this opportunity to interested candidates who may not be subscribers to this list.

Best regards,
Henriette

Henriette Autzen
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Research Theme in Molecular and Translational Pharmacology
Autzen Group
Blegdamsvej 3B, 18.5 and 22.5 (22.5.12)
2200 Copenhagen N

DIR +45 35 33 48 45