[3dem] New York City Integrative Structural Biology Symposium - Registration is open!

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Fri Jun 2 12:44:35 PDT 2023

Dear all,

Registration is open for the New York City Integrative Structural Biology Symposium (NYC-ISB23)!

The event will take place October 13, 2023 in NYC at the ASRC auditorium on the City College Campus.

Integrative structural biology is a powerful approach to understand biological macromolecular systems. This symposium highlights the integrative research approaches from our structural sciences community, and we expect an attendance of 100 participants. We reserved slots for presentations to be selected from the poster abstracts reflecting the exciting developments in many different areas.

The keynote lecture will be given by Michael Rout (Rockefeller University).

Confirmed Speakers
Hashim Al-Hashimi (Columbia University)
Olga Boudker (Weill Cornell Medical College)
Brian Chait (Rockefeller University)
Pilar Cossio (Flatiron Institute)
Alex de Marco (New York Structural Biology Center)
Amédée des Georges (City University of New York)
Anthony Fitzpatrick (Columbia University)
Ruben Gonzalez (Columbia University)
Alisha Jones (New York University)
Chris Lima (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)

For more information, please visit our symposium website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nysbc.org/nyc-isb23/__;!!Mih3wA!AAcy7YS7MIn7MGx0oaAr4GdZIrDE7bw46w-XdD3SRXVBz-w-My7Uzb1QQQMyEDckI_yT7XfBVNoCCHs$

The NYC-ISB23 organizing team:
   Ed Eng, NYSBC
   Kevin Gardner, ASRC
   Jeff Kieft, NYSBC