[3dem] Third annual Cryo-EM Course at LBMS, BNL (June 20-23, 2023)

liguo Wang wanguw11 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 08:36:38 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to bring to your attention that the 3rd annual cryo-EM course organized by LBMS at Brookhaven National Laboratory will be commencing in approximately two weeks. If you haven't already, there is still time to register for this event. The full schedule can be found at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.bnl.gov/cryoemcourse/files/pdf/agenda.pdf__;!!Mih3wA!CDRr3BCaBOcpk9VaeVDsA_5IeceRcZiCXEQwmtzC5jWIkN7nmMOKagFGyUOCdMbp3ir-u_fYrV88ez8FyxQ$ . The course is free of charge, but you will need to register here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.bnl.gov/cryoemcourse/__;!!Mih3wA!CDRr3BCaBOcpk9VaeVDsA_5IeceRcZiCXEQwmtzC5jWIkN7nmMOKagFGyUOCdMbp3ir-u_fYrV88wA_lvpY$ .

This course will be conducted virtually, providing a unique opportunity to introduce high-resolution Cryo-EM techniques to the structural biology research community. The curriculum will cover a wide range of topics, including theories of image formation and three-dimensional reconstruction, available software, as well as tutorials and demonstrations for data collection and analysis.

We believe this course will be highly beneficial in expanding your knowledge and skills in Cryo-EM, enabling you to make significant contributions to the field. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity and register for the course as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention, and we look forward to your active participation in the 3rd annual cryo-EM course.

Best regards,

Cryo-EM course organizing committee
Liguo Wang (BNL)
Qun Liu (BNL)