[3dem] Calling all groups who use cryogen mix from Linde-Gas (Germany, maybe Austria, Switzerland?) for plunging

Dario dariobrack at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 1 01:05:48 PDT 2023

Just for everyones information:
After contacting basically each gas supplier in Germany, I finally found
one that can produce and deliver the liquid Ethane:propane mixture (at
least in Germany)

Nippon-gases
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nippongases.com/__;!!Mih3wA!EWcu8XZh3yPCwu6EsK7-hEtzSFtvLJcLuVmsBcMPfQi6BJeV1_kJpKhkAHqLrcZJSuWkePAPJ4sLNBH6RLdij0fTGA$

Cornelia Cazey <cornelia.cazey at cssb-hamburg.de> schrieb am Di., 25. Apr.