[3dem] postdoc opportunity at Genentech

Alexis Rohou rohoua at gene.com
Mon Jul 17 08:40:33 PDT 2023

Dear cryoEM community,

My colleague Sudhamsu (CC'ed) has exciting opportunity for a postdoctoral
fellowship in the Structural Biology Department at Genentech, to work on
structure determination and biochemical / biophysical characterization of
proteins and protein complexes involved in the Wnt signaling cascade to
better understand the molecular basis of normal cell and cancer cell
signaling in this pathway.

Come join our team and perform impactful fundamental research in an
exceptional scientific environment!

For more details and to apply, see here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.gene.com/us/en/job/GENEUS202302103789EXTERNALENUS/Postdoctoral-Fellow-Structural-Biology-Sudhamsu-de-Sauvage-Labs__;!!Mih3wA!C89X5nsmDanCmLfJajQLnhsk9jsCbHEMKnL-vG_t4O7yi1VBT5IWQBWZCiiDZh22y6xwlj8aGdwo2NQ$

For informal inquiries, please contact Sudhamsu directly (
sudhamsu.jawahar at gene.com).

Cheers,
Alexis

--