[3dem] EPU question

Schenk, Andreas andreas.schenk at novartis.com
Thu Jan 26 05:28:09 PST 2023

Hi David,

Once the grid square is finished you can reopen it. The gridsquare image will be retained, therefore you don't have to reacquire it. But the information about which foil holes were recorded is lost. I normally take a screenshot of the grid square before I reopen it and then manually deselect the holes that were already recorded.

Best regards,
Andreas