[3dem] TMC CryoEM discussion group public seminar: Dr. Yifan Cheng (Jan 12th 4:00-5:00pm central time)

Wang, Zhao zhaow at bcm.edu
Tue Jan 3 19:12:15 PST 2023

We are delighted to announce the first year 2023 TMC CryoEM discussion group seminar by Dr. Yifan Cheng on Jan. 12, 2023.  The TMC CryoEM discussion group will focus on cryoEM/ET technic topics and will invite world-wide scientists to share their research experiences. We invite recipients of this email and share to friends and colleagues who are interested in the cryoEM/ET technology.

Thur, Jan 12th 4:00-5:00pm central time |  Presenter: Yifan Cheng(both in-person and via Zoom)

Professor and Investigator of Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of California San Francisco, Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics

Title: single particle cryo-EM of INO80-the basis of its mechanistic versatility

Register link: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cryoet.net/event-details/tmc-cryoem-discussion-group-public-seminar-structural-and-functional-analysis-of-transcription-kinases-1__;!!Mih3wA!CU19QexdKCPgwXi6R8y6txd8mNNH53-BaJJuzlTBE6iKJducDCXqDKTFDBxc1BD5UBGdju9LZGVDe18M$

Happy new year!

Zhao Wang
Baylor College of Medicine
Department of Biochemistry
ONE BAYLOR PLAZA N410.07 HOUSTON,TX,77030