[3dem] Postdoc position in QMUL London

Aravindan Ilangovan a.ilangovan at qmul.ac.uk
Fri Feb 17 04:47:04 PST 2023

Dear All

I am reposting this job advert. Deadline to apply is the 19th February.

We are looking for two postdocs with expertise in structural biology to join our research group in the Centre for Structural Biology at Queen Mary University of London. These Wellcome Trust funded posts will work towards understanding the molecular mechanism of DNA replication initiation in bacteria. This structural biology project will take advantage of the expertise in the lab working with nucleoprotein complexes aided by dedicated cryo-EM and X-ray crystallography facilities. The group has routine access to the Titan Krios microscopes at LonCEM and eBIC and an in-house computing infrastructure for data processing.

Details about the position and a link to the application system can be found here https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/items/7930.html__;!!Mih3wA!FVUvq7VOuIc92pCiwMIzsNJotmqgLk3jeJVLRaKj8bhLj-3EyNInBXtV-3JO3nxwp0gio8cEq1-Nb8dAq_bX2OLgaPQ$

Feel free to contact me (a.ilangovan at qmul.ac.uk<mailto:a.ilangovan at qmul.ac.uk>) if you have any specific queries about these posts.

Best
Aravindan Ilangovan
Lecturer in Structural Biology