[3dem] Baltech HPM-010 installation engineer recommendations!

Helen Duyvesteyn hmeduyvesteyn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 09:56:47 PST 2023

Dear all,

Just reaching out on behalf of the Oxford Particle Imaging Centre, UK. We have recently acquired a second hand Baltic HPM-010 high-pressure freezer, and are searching for an engineer to install it for us!

Unfortunately the recommended engineer, based in Germany, has proved to be quite quiet and we were wondering whether anyone in the community can recommend anyone for this?

Suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Wonderful week (and winter break) wishes,

HD