[3dem] Save the date! Volume EM Technology Forum - 22-24 Oct 2024

Darrow, Michele (RFI,RAL,-) michele.darrow at rfi.ac.uk
Mon Dec 18 06:19:01 PST 2023

Hi All,

We are excited to announce that the inaugural volume electron microscopy (vEM) Technology Forum will take place at Harwell Campus, hosted by the Rosalind Franklin Institute, on 22-24 October 2024.
The vEM Technology Forum will highlight developments in the field and challenges still to be overcome.

This international conference will include:

·        Technical talks

·        Posters

·        “Challenges” panel discussions

·        Demo lounges for hardware and software

·        Group activities to continue building the vEM community

This event would not be possible without the generous support of industry and community volunteers.

If you’d like to learn more about vEM, check out the website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.volumeem.org/*/__;Iw!!Mih3wA!AZdxXwEwIf4NKSAxmSJvmjX-rqeNXh4x1k0sx9hfhQumIwazuuw7mm5XHuDSYyZnID4Ca7BgOLvfbZjSmi4b5jY78tR79Q$ >.

If you’d like to help organise or have suggestions of speakers/session topics, get in touch with Michele Darrow (michele.darrow at rfi.ac.uk<mailto:michele.darrow at rfi.ac.uk>)!

Best,
Michele Darrow
On behalf of Kirk Czymmek and Paul Verkade