[3dem] aligning frames

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 6 16:14:15 PST 2023

Hi,

I'm having trouble aligning frames from our Falcon3 camera using a serialEM installation running on the Gatan PC.  I can save the frames without any trouble into the place on the TFS Falcon3 camera server that I have defined using the LocalFalconFramePath Property.  I can open those files from the Gatan PC without any trouble.  However, when I ask serialEM to align the frames, I get an error that says "Error opening intermediate frame file".

I'm sure this is something silly that I have done, but I'm puzzled and out of ideas.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall