[3dem] REPIC available in Scipion..

Pablo Conesa pconesa at cnb.csic.es
Fri Aug 11 01:27:37 PDT 2023

Dear all.

New available software is continuously integrated. Let me announce the
release of the new scipion plugin for REPIC
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2023.05.13.540636v1__;!!Mih3wA!A6YbqZE_vYNe2_tWiuoB6Ns0ZHsX3TMEyOeHlPd0TQdeAHYS0fk2Rq-LEth0E59jkffUT0FFq6uTR-qHrPiRgA$ >: A picking
consensus method with 2 approaches:

One-shot and iterative.

The one-shot one is the one currently available.

Although the picture shows 3 specific pickers...The one-shot approach it
can deal with any picking output (relion, xmipp, eman,...) all available
in Scipion. Repic will help you to clean/prune your picked particles
removing false positives at an early stage.

We'd like to thank Chris Cameron for his collaboration on the
integration and Jose Luis Vilas for his great work integrating REPIC.

Happy and colorful em processing!

--
Pablo Conesa - *Madrid Scipion <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://scipion.i2pc.es__;!!Mih3wA!A6YbqZE_vYNe2_tWiuoB6Ns0ZHsX3TMEyOeHlPd0TQdeAHYS0fk2Rq-LEth0E59jkffUT0FFq6uTR-rb4J_Dbg$ > team*