[3dem] Faculty Position - University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus with application link

Zhao, Rui RUI.ZHAO at CUANSCHUTZ.EDU
Sun Aug 6 12:49:23 PDT 2023

Interested individuals should submit an application via CUCareers for posting number 30046<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=30046&lang=en__;!!Mih3wA!FfC7DFT0J3pWtZX4_ACKn7VG3JkZhEyuxqQRpPBBvW8wBLO5m011hZnupRL_7nJ5JDcZYj7gJSZ02jmwRX0HvDvyIYU$ >.

From: "Zhao, Rui" <RUI.ZHAO at CUANSCHUTZ.EDU>
Date: Sunday, August 6, 2023 at 1:39 PM
To: "3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu" <3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Faculty Position - University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus

The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics (BMG) at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus invites applications for a tenure track mid-career/senior faculty position in the areas of structural biology and biophysics. BMG faculty leverage methodologies ranging from structural to cell biology, genomics, proteomics and metabolomics to pursue cutting-edge research in many areas, including RNA biology, chromatin structure and function, and cancer biology. BMG has been a center of excellence in structural biology, and we seek to expand our strength in that area, particularly in Cryo-EM and 3D cellular and subcellular imaging. We encourage investigators with a visionary program that would synergize with our currents strengths and broaden them in new directions to apply.

We provide state-of-the-art facilities (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://medschool.cuanschutz.edu/corefacilities__;!!Mih3wA!FfC7DFT0J3pWtZX4_ACKn7VG3JkZhEyuxqQRpPBBvW8wBLO5m011hZnupRL_7nJ5JDcZYj7gJSZ02jmwRX0HMEe0odE$ ) and a vibrant, highly supportive and interactive community. The ethos of our department is based on collegiality, collaboration, and a commitment to fostering an inclusive environment that nurtures the success of all faculty and staff (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://medschool.cuanschutz.edu/biochemistry/diversity-equity-inclusion__;!!Mih3wA!FfC7DFT0J3pWtZX4_ACKn7VG3JkZhEyuxqQRpPBBvW8wBLO5m011hZnupRL_7nJ5JDcZYj7gJSZ02jmwRX0HYxBajzQ$ ). We are committed to maintain and enhance diversity, equity and inclusivity in our department through current and long-term action, and seek to recruit colleagues that would share that goal.