[3dem] Clipping Station

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Thu Sep 29 04:29:50 PDT 2022

Hi Everyone,

We are now selling our version of a Clipping Station
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/clipping__;!!Mih3wA!F6v0mslwfoEC_vgHPo7IobX-fx3u-Rbzu6BbbRovei1aH0BGrEzBnr8uj6ccAGAfiOt9PObUyz1HboZDOoNJjFZ08Qo$  >. The system has multiple new
developments, including a new mechanism for moving the station into
clipping position (instead of rotating a metal disk) and a foam dewar that
has positions for cryoEM pucks. We have many pictures and a video
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSu24rXjoE__;!!Mih3wA!F6v0mslwfoEC_vgHPo7IobX-fx3u-Rbzu6BbbRovei1aH0BGrEzBnr8uj6ccAGAfiOt9PObUyz1HboZDOoNJ2vHVAic$  >on the system's operation, if
you are interested in learning more. Please also feel free to reach out
with any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

*Michael Godfrin, PhD*
*President*

1372 Main St.
Coventry, RI 02816
Cell: (401) 249-0780
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com__;!!Mih3wA!F6v0mslwfoEC_vgHPo7IobX-fx3u-Rbzu6BbbRovei1aH0BGrEzBnr8uj6ccAGAfiOt9PObUyz1HboZDOoNJimTg_XM$

The information in this email may be confidential. It is only for the
review of the sender and intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email and destroy all copies of the