[3dem] Astex Pharmaceuticals has several opportunities for Xray, EM and more

Ferdinand Krupp ferdinand.krupp at astx.com
Thu Sep 29 01:24:20 PDT 2022

Dear 3DEM-members,

we have several new openings at Astex Pharmaceuticals. Specifically I would like to draw your attention to the following two open positions:

EM/0922 - Cryo-EM Computational Scientist

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/Astex/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=&VacancyID=26__;!!Mih3wA!E3sMWge8V1p3R0-OnHgyHCLZcdIiDzarNGM1gDDA7k13wuW0QYHk83zxs5wXyfksCLOBqbas0X4S8aQqcWb_UteyIKQ6$

XR/0922 - X-ray Crystallography Software Developer

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/Astex/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=&VacancyID=30__;!!Mih3wA!E3sMWge8V1p3R0-OnHgyHCLZcdIiDzarNGM1gDDA7k13wuW0QYHk83zxs5wXyfksCLOBqbas0X4S8aQqcWb_UiaoxaCQ$

Additionally, we have a number of positions available in our bioscience and informatics groups which may be of interest to you. Further information on all roles, along with details of how to apply can be found here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://astx.com/our-people-and-culture/uk-vacancies/__;!!Mih3wA!E3sMWge8V1p3R0-OnHgyHCLZcdIiDzarNGM1gDDA7k13wuW0QYHk83zxs5wXyfksCLOBqbas0X4S8aQqcWb_UjCe_P6h$

With kind regards
Ferdinand Krupp

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto and notify the sender immediately.