[3dem] data collection with Latitude on a Talos Arctica?

Célia Plisson-Chastang celia.plisson-chastang at univ-tlse3.fr
Tue Sep 6 07:19:18 PDT 2022

Dear all,

Has anybody some experience with using Latitude for automated image
acquisition (SPA and tomo) on a Talos Arctica equipped with a K3
detector? I know that SerialEM and EPU/Tomo are routinely and rather
happily used, I'd be curious to have your opinion on Latitude with this
kind of microscope. I particularly would like to know, if you have it
installed, how easy/quick it is to learn and to use, whether you
experience frequent crashes, bugs, etc... and if you're using it as main
data collection software.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

all the best

Celia

Dr Célia Plisson-Chastang, DR CNRS
Centre de Biologie Intégrative - MCD
UMR CNRS 5077-Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse 3
169 Avenue Marianne Grunberg-Manago
31062 Toulouse Cedex, France

Telephone  : +33(0)6 73 43 59 77
celia.plisson-chastang at univ-tlse3.fr