[3dem] icing with Gatan ELSA 698

Reinhard Rachel Reinhard.Rachel at biologie.uni-regensburg.de
Fri Oct 21 01:08:29 PDT 2022

Hi Tim,
You also may check both O-rings on the holder. Second, did you do a leak-test
on the microscope, recently? It is good for checking the vacuum precisely. Did
you ever do this? And , on this particular TEM (we run a 2100F), we do a
weekend / 3 day Bakeout regularly, every few months (depending on workload in
particular with cryo transfer, and the whether conditions; this summer was
worse!).
If needed get support from JEOL engineers … or contact me off-line.
Regards — Reinhard

Von meinem iPhone gesendet