[3dem] 回复: protein can't go to holes of cryo EM grids

SSS Sasha sss_jiandan at outlook.com
Mon Oct 10 15:01:35 PDT 2022

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply!

For lacey carbon, I atteched the atlas and FFT iamges here (ignore the yellow box). There are big and small holes. I did try several grids with different blocking time. I felt no matter thick or thin ice, they behave quite similar. If it is too thin, there is no particles any more. Let me know how do you think my FFT image.

Yes, I would appreciate if you can send me some protocols and reagent list.😀

Thanks
Shasha